OLD IS GOLD

00:49

OLD IS GOLD

I was going through my old posts and I felt so nostalgic. I thought of posting my old (not so old, a year of half a year ago?) pictures so that I will never lose it ever in my life.  I will always cherish the memories I had in my past and never regret every small/big mistakes I did because I believe that now I am a better person due to the experience I had so far. I'm newly introduced to this blog and so I have the least knowledge about it, but surely eventually I will try to improve myself and come up with things that are interesting.
















You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazingly awesome ☺✌ keep rocking 👌

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. U've started rly great nd eagerly waiting for more of it..!! Jst lyk luking at u reading it also feels gud.. Gud luck.. ��������

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brother u r awesome, just want to meet u
    Once visit Hyderabad 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brother u r awesome, just want to meet u
    Once visit Hyderabad 😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ajukka i am your one of the die hard fan and inspiration .......one day i want to meet to you brw ...all the best for ma brother ...by ajmal roshan ....pinne ifan kkanod ende oru hy ��

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nammude keralam polulla oru koch sthalath ninn ajukka ithra oke ayenki ...ath sammathikand irikan patoola ...aju brw inim uyarangalil ethatte ...love u aju brw

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ajmal the best model and good man I have seen his photos which his reaction towards the camera.... Ajmal ❤️ Etc.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wanna talk to u bro and take a pic with u ... Please this is my Instagram-@niteshkumar_nk
    Face book-Nitešh Kumar Ñk... Snap chat - niteshkumar9125... Waiting for the reply bro ..😊

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *