My Go To Look For A Comfortable Day Out

07:54


When most of your daily routine includes being in front of camera, smiling and posing for the pictures then sometimes it gets the best of you. In times like these, all you need is a day out of this hectic life to relax and enjoy your own company. I always make sure that I don’t compromise with my me-time and I love getting dressed up for myself. When I am not working, my style of dressing is anything that is comfortable so here are my two go to looks for a comfortable day out.


Tee with a pair of good ole’ sneakers scream comfort for me and I don’t think that there exist better sneakers than Adidas Superstar. It’s my personal favorite in the footwear department. I don’t like to put much effort in my hair styling so ruffled hair it is. 


Whenever I get time, I like to throw on a pair of shorts because in my opinion, nothing gives more comfort than a pair of shorts. A classic leather satchel always comes in handy to keep things organized.
You can also try these looks to look stylish without putting much effort.
Until next time,
Ajmal Khan


You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Your look is so amazing also your drassing sense

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plz give your number because i comming to trissur i dont know the peoples plz give

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can u suggest how to start a journey to become a model I am your biggest fan and I also want to become like u but I don't know how to start

    ReplyDelete
  5. ur good looking all the time ur one of the fav in my life i like u bro.........

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog, Thanks for sharing such valuable blog, it is really helpful for the boys who love fashion.
    Mens Wear in Amravati | Readymade Garment Retailers in Amravati

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *